DERMAPEN4 - COLLAGEN INDUCTION THERAPY (CIT) OR SKIN NEEDLING
**DERMAPEN4 treatments are the only CIT treatment that DOES NOT require the use of topical local anesthetic cream**
• The world's most advanced skin needling treatment
• Based on acupuncture, stimulates the body’s own collagen production
• An alternative to laser resurfacing
• Results include: increases collagen regeneration, cell proliferation and regeneration, gives a deep exfoliation, increases product absorption, regulates pigmentation, reduces the appearance of Rosacea and damaged capillaries, reduces pore size and size of scars
• Biomimetic, safe, non-invasive
• Offers one of the best anti-aging results possible
• Builds healthier, thicker, firmer skin, achieving a more youthful complexion
• Immediate results continuing to improve for months, lasting until the tissue ages naturally with the passing of time
• A course of treatments are recommended for skin correction
Dermapen, Collagen Induction Therapy (C.I.T) or Skin Needling is a procedure which works by stimulating your body’s own collagen production. CIT is an alternative to laser skin resurfacing. The needling device tricks your body, to naturally regenerate and revitalise using its own natural healing response. Over time, this process builds healthy, thicker, firmer skin cells, creating beautiful skin to achieve a younger looking you.
The treatment is a biomimetic treatment that simulates the skins natural function; it is safe, non-invasive and offers one of the best anti-aging results possible.
Skin results occur over 4 weeks and continue for a number of months. A course of treatment is recommended for skin correction and long-term skin health.
OPTION 1 - $399
1 x Clinical Collagen Induction Therapy treatment - once off or maintenance.
1 x DP Dermaceuticals after care product pack
1 x O Cosmedics Pro Dermal facial treatment, (valued at $139), 1 - 2 weeks after Dermapen4 treatment.
OPTION 2 - $975
3 x Collagen Induction Therapy treatments, 2 - 4 weeks apart.
3 x DP Dermaceuticals after care product packs (valued at $270)
3 x O Cosmedics facial treaments (values at $417), 1 - 2 weeks after Dermapen4 treatment
* Dermapen4 treatments discounted to $325 per treatment
OPTION 3 - $1794
6 x Collagen Induction Therapy 2 - 4 weeks apart.
6 x DP Dermaceuticals after care product packs (valued at $540)
6 x O Cosmedics facial treaments (values at $834), 1 - 2 weeks after Dermapen4 treatment
* Dermapen4 treatments discounted to $299 per treatment
PRE AND POST DERMAPEN4 CARE
PRIOR TO TREATMENT:
No Retin-A products or applications for 12 hours prior to treatment.
No Auto-immune therapies or products for 12 hours prior to treatment.
No prolonged sun exposure or sun burns to the treatment area 24 hours prior to treatment.
HOME PREPARATION PRIOR TO DERMAPEN4:
Preparing the skin for this procedure will ensure optimum results. Healthy skin will respond better and results will last longer. Skin cells need nutrients for best function and a Dermapen4 recommended anti-aging regime should include:
Topical Vitamin A
Topical Vitamin C
Mineral Pro 30+ sun protection
POST DERMAPEN4 TREATMENT:
Do not perform any vigorous exercise for at least 12 hours after treatment
DP Dermaceuticals Cover Recover treatment foundation can be used directly after treatment
For the first 1-3 days skin can feel very dry and tight
After 3-5 days return to regular active skin care routine, or as soon as it is comfortable to do so
Continue to wear Mineral Pro 30+ sun protection